1. All parcels are sent with a tracking number that will be forwarded to you via email once the parcel has been posted. Parcels may be tracked via the SAPO track and trace website.
2. If you wish your parcel to be insured, please add 2% of the order total to your payment and request insurance in the notice text block on check-out (or send me an email). For what it’s worth… In the last 6 years of posting un-insured but tracked mail-order parcels via the SA Postal Service I have had exactly 0 parcels go missing and 0 parcels get damaged out of approximately 650 items. SAPO seem to be taking the tracked parcel system very seriously.
3. Alternative shipping methods are available on request.
4. We welcome foreign orders, although our postage calculation of R50.00 is not applicable to you. Actual shipping costs shall be emailed to overseas customers upon receipt of order.
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, we must receive all returns within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items provided as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. Proof of purchase will be required before any refund will be considered.
2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
3. If an error has been made on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
4. All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
5. All returns are to be sent to our postal address for assessment. The statement “Goods Returning to Manufacturer” must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
6. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
7. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
1. You may place your order on-line or by phone at +27 (0) 44 877-0372.
2. All orders must be checked and any discrepancies reported within 24 hours of receipt.
3. Due to the volatile nature of the seed market, price commitment is made on our acceptance of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
4. We currently have no minimums order.
5. Once an order has been confirmed and payment received we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be R10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting payment.
Any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as payment is received. The total of your order include tax, postage and packaging where applicable.
Here is the information on how to make your payment, below is our account number. Payments can be made as followed:
Note: We check our account daily.
Please use the PURCHASE NUMBER below as your payment reference.
An order confirmation will be emailed to you and you may also print that page for your records.
*IMPORTANT*: Please do not make cash deposits into this account.
For EFT Transfers: Nedbank, George; Sprouting seeds
Umuthi Botanicals t/a Sproutingseeds
Account Nr: 1079333029
Alternate payment option:
1. Cash Deposits into our South African Post Office Account.
2. Please forward receipt after deposit has been made.
3. Please use the ORDER NUMBER you receive from me as your payment reference.
Bank Name: SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE
Name: DP Duddy
Account Number: 00103335138
Branch Code: 46000500
The information on the Umuthi Sprouting Seeds website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Umuthi Botanicals as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Umuthi Botanicals, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Umuthi Botanicals is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Umuthi Botanicals shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.